Wampler Fuzztration Fuzz and Octave Pedal
Goes Where No Fuzz Has Gone Before
The Wampler Fuzztration fuzz and octave pedal aims to solve some of the frustrations involved with even the most acclaimed fuzz pedals available. Its 3-band EQ offers big sonic potential, giving you much more tonal flexibility than a standard tone knob. The footswitchable octave effect can be routed pre-fuzz or post-fuzz depending on your sonic preference. And the Fuzztration's 2-way voicing switch covers the range from loose and saggy to tight and present. Whether you're looking for epic sustain or raspy psycho-fuzz, Sweetwater is sure you'll find your tone in the Wampler Fuzztration fuzz and octave pedal.
Independent octave and fuzz effects
The octave effect on the Wampler Fuzztration pedal is completely independent of the fuzz effect, allowing you to kick it on and off at will. Its response is very dynamic, with its character changing depending on how hard you pick and where you're playing on your fretboard. Set the octave effect to be pre-fuzz for classic-rock-style octave effects, or place it post-fuzz for maximum harmonic intensity.
Wampler Fuzztration Fuzz/Octave Pedal Features:
- Independent fuzz and octave effects
- 3-band EQ gives you much more sonic control than most fuzz pedals
- 2-way voicing switch offers your choice of open/loose vintage fuzz or tighter/punchier modern fuzz
- Octave effect can be placed pre-fuzz for a classic effect or post-fuzz for maximum harmonic intensity
- 9–18-volt operation (power supply sold separately)
- Pedal Type:Fuzz, Octave
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V-18V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage:18mA (9V), 23.3mA (18V)
- Manufacturer Part Number:WAMPLER FUZZTRATION